๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Only 1 booster in Farm Hero

Options
CMFX140_
CMFX140_ Posts: 2 Newbie

For about a month I have no matter how many boosters I win, I only get 1 booster. ย I can win 5-6 boosters but only have 1 to use. ย It is only replaced when I use a booster. This is new, as I used to have 5 shovels, 4 tractors now the most I can earn is 1 of each. Has something changed ?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options

Good evening CMFX140

I need to check something. When you say how many boosters you can earn, do you mean the free ones that you get daily that recharge after so many hours? or ones you win from events?

If its events, could you let me know which device/iOS version you are uaing and add a screenshot if poss :)

• CMFX140_
    CMFX140_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The boosters I am referring to are the ones that you win. ย A screen pops up and say congrats you won these boosters but I never get more than 1 of each, in the past I would have multiple of each and havenโ€™t had that in about a month. ย I have an iPhone 7S and the iOS is 11.4 up to date.

Thanks.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the info. You are right that shouldn't be happening. I am going to give you some troubleshooting..it will remove any boosters you have though, I need to warn you in advance, but often reinstalling does help.ย 

I am going to pass this on to the team as well in case others have reported it, but next time you win an event, could you screenshot the winning pop up and your boosters before and after as it will help feedback to the studio :)

• Char-2
    Char-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have had the same problem for a month.ย  I usually play on a fire tablet and occasionally on my i phone.ย  When I won today it refreshed only the two boosters I had used but didn't add to the others.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi CMFX140 and Char,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?