Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have completed all the levels to collect my companions, but now my counter shows me i have 3 i may collect, but when i go in it only shows me 3 question marks and there is no new companions. It does not even show me in which levels i may get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will pass your feedback over to the team who will pass it on to the studio. Feedback is always good, it shows them we love the game and might make them bring it back
That is sad
Hi Charmaine, the current companion programme has ended on level 1110. The studio haven't decided yet if it will come back or finish completely there yet and its been like that for quite a while now, so I don't think they are rushing yet to decide