Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please help with level 1936. Not neary enough moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aha that is brilliant thank you for letting us know Marlie!!
After a week or so the requirements change to 3, 225, 225 and 24; this is doable.
Hang in there Amber, they are looking into it
I have tried level 1936 dozens of times and it's mathematically impossible to get all of the required chickens with that few moves. Especially with trying to get 600 vegetables as well. I tried it with 8 shovels, a tractor, +1, and still wasn't able to get much more than 1/2 the required items.
Nothing wrong as far as I know...its just over hard, I do know though from one of the King care team that the studio are looking into the levels from 1900 upwards because of the feedback and they are being tweaked. Still hard, but at least players might have some hair left even if their sanity has gone
Same problem. Impossible to complete. Is there something wrong with this level?
King are checking into these levels based on player feedback, so it is very likely they will get changed at some point, hopefully soon
Same problem impossible level