Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I played game #850 on Farm Heroes and beat the game. Now when go to play the next game they are showing that I have to play #850 again. Why is this doing this to me. Please correct this situation
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Celia, unfortunately sometimes the server doesn't save the progress, teccy problems or if you quit too early. All you can do is replay it. If it happens again once passed, let us know as it might need reporting.
I know its annoying. I think all of us have had to do that at least once when it hasn't saved