Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
There do not seem enough moves to actually complete this level. This was the same on the previous level and then the goals seemed to change!! Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will pass it on, don't worry. The team are listening, but I won't mention 1938 was easy bahaha. I think we need some easy ones to help us cope with the harder ones. It reminds us how fun it is
Passed this level now - Thanks! Super hard level next = easy. Did at first attempt. Now stuck on 1939!! No chance again I think. Help?
Mark the King mod, has been in touch with the studio, so hopefully they will listen. I just heard 1936 very likely changed, just waiting for official word on that so they do take notice!
It also seems impossible for me. Mainly the cropsies and black sheeps are too much to get
The team are monitoring the levels on behalf of the studio, so I will pass your feedback on too. Thanks for sharing!