Boosters

Options
Ewelina_Sz
Ewelina_Sz Posts: 3 Newbie

I've lost all my boosters and extra life. What have happened? Restarting of the device didn't help (mobile phone). And on plus Game is always turning off and after that I'm loosing Special events or Quests are changing, even if I didn't finish them!!!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Ah I am sorry, we did have an issue where events were ended early for possible tec reasons. 

I am going to pass this over to the team, but could you tell me which device/OS you are playing on please for the studio :)

And I would still do the troubleshooting to see if that helps ;)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

H Ewelina, the special events are time limited so it could be you have run out of time, or sometimes they are pulled because of glitches. 

As regards the boosters, have a look at this link here .While you haven't got boosters (as this would lose them) it might be a good idea to try some troubleshooting in case there is an error in the game causing issues. 

You can find help here for that. 

• Ewelina_Sz
    Options

H Ewelina, the special events are time limited so it could be you have run out of time, or sometimes they are pulled because of glitches. 

As regards the boosters, have a look at this link here .While you haven't got boosters (as this would lose them) it might be a good idea to try some troubleshooting in case there is an error in the game causing issues. 

You can find help here for that. 

That is the thing-I'm loosing Special events while they are still running. And as I understand, there is no way for me to recover all my boosters :( I was playing only on one device.
  • Lady_Choo
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Ah I am sorry, we did have an issue where events were ended early for possible tec reasons. 

I am going to pass this over to the team, but could you tell me which device/OS you are playing on please for the studio :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for the info, I have passed it over to the team. I will let you know what they say if they don't get back to you themselves :)

• Ewelina_Sz
    Options

My phone is Samsung GT-19301I, Android 4.4.2.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?