Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I think the level is next to impossible mainly the number of mushrooms and flowers. Please review the targets
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think something will because they have been changing. Its the first time in a long time that I actually feel they are listening to us players, so keep hoping its soon
Thanks. But its really tough. may be it is passable when one spends lots of money in buying gold bars.
But nothing more than that. And thanks Mark. Lets hope something happens.
Hi Subha!
Those 193x levels are tough to crack! I'm currently gathering player feedback and will make sure the game studio gets your feedback.
Thanks Chicken Slayer for helping out :-)
- Mark
Good morning subha.basu2 and thank you for posting.
The team are actively monitoring these levels and tweaking based on feedback, so I will certainly pass your comments on. It is passable with a lot of hair pulling so I am told, but save a few hair strands for the next level as that's not a nice one either