Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Tried level numerous times. My best try was about 20%, typically less than 10%. Requirements are sooo high, that I see no point even trying this level before it is fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Argh all the horrible things. I hate frogs. I have never yet played with them in a King game and liked them, no matter how cute or what kissy lips they have (BW3 has kissy lipped frogs and I want to squish them even more)
Feedback has gone over, but unfortunately its down to the studio, but they will see this
I am playing on PC.
There is so much going on in this level; two quite small boards that don't connect, flies, frogs, water buckets, bombs, grumpy cropsies.
Are you playing on PC or mobile? Sometimes it helps to try the opposite of what you play on, but feedback has been passed over I promise
I want it changed before I get there lol.