Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been leaving numerous messages & no one has replied back to me! I am a dedicated player of Farm Heroes Saga for years & expect some game support.
PLEASE!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Teddee Bear, I just looked at your profile and see you answered Mark but he didn't see your reply. I am so sorry about that. Is that the question you need help on still, or is there another issue that I can help you with? I will pass over the reply to him again, he has had some time off and been busy on other King projects but I realise that's no help to you when you are waiting.
Apologies again