Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
There is no top list of players anymore. I really want it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You confused me there for a minute, you switched names
Thank you, are you connected did you check? I know I couldn't see anyone today in my top list for the events but if you are connecting through Facebook it could be that you need to give permissions again since they changed. You can find info here about that
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
It is on both regular and special.
Can I just ask as well, do you mean in the main game, or on special events?
Hi Laura, are you connecting through Facebook or the Kingdom? It sounds like you have been disconnected and that is why you have lost them
Connecting to Facebook
Connecting to the Kingdom