Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please add the accept button again for lives on Android mobile phone. Please it is very annoying not to be able to accept all. Got like 6700 libes and what happened to the beans?
No beans. Strughle to get more beabs. Please advisr
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, thank you for posting on King care.
I have the exact same plea on a post here, if you could add your name there too, it would be awesome!!
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/please-bring-back-the-accept-all-requests-button
I think if the makers played as much on mobile as us players do, it would have been back a long time ago. Don't worry, I am passing all feedback on