Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sigo sin poder pasarlo. 16 movimientos para 13 pollos, 44 dinamitas, 250 manzanas y 250 zanahorias?
Es tan difícil revisar los niveles nuevos, en vez de parchear de uno en uno a medida que nos quejamos?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I haven't passed. I pressed "I have this question too" on your first post. I think that works better than multiple separate posts, but I can't be sure what works... if any : )
Ok. A ver si nos hacen caso! Gracias!
Por hacer más ruido. Porque estoy harta de encontrar un nivel bien y otro mal. Porque no me hacen caso. ¿Te parece suficientes razones?
¿Tú has pasado este nivel?
Why are your posting multiple questions about one level? Same was with level 1951. If you want to add information, you can use the original question.