Technical problem leads to losing Gold bars and bonusses

Options
Wilma_Velthuis
Wilma_Velthuis Posts: 2 Newbie

What must I do to get the gold and bonusses back after a technical issue that was caused by King? I played level 1960, bought several bonusses in that level and just bought 5 extra moves when I got a message that a technical error occured. When trying to sent a ticket to support, I only got an email that directed me over here. I want someone from support to look into my logs and help me, not a standard forum with general tips.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Wilma, I am so sorry you had this issue. We do have a dedicated contact point from King care which requires you to click on a link and email them again. For this I do apologise, but its for your own data protection as it requires sensitive information.Β 

Follow this post, click on the support link and you should get an auto email with a ticket number, but it should go directly to the correct team. If they send you back here after you followed the instructions, come back and let me know with the ticket number. But they shouldn't.Β 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

The trouble is by contacting support through the game, they get swamped, so send players here to help. Which is good in most cases, except this one. Hopefully now though you will get sorted quickly, but don't worry one way or the other you will get it back :)

• Wilma_Velthuis
    Wilma_Velthuis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Wilma, I am so sorry you had this issue. We do have a dedicated contact point from King care which requires you to click on a link and email them again. For this I do apologise, but its for your own data protection as it requires sensitive information.Β 

Follow this post, click on the support link and you should get an auto email with a ticket number, but it should go directly to the correct team. If they send you back here after you followed the instructions, come back and let me know with the ticket number. But they shouldn't.Β 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

The trouble is by contacting support through the game, they get swamped, so send players here to help. Which is good in most cases, except this one. Hopefully now though you will get sorted quickly, but don't worry one way or the other you will get it back :)

Support is investigating this now, so hopefully they will find the cause.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?