Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 1958 is impossible. Please fix..thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it was revised (there used to be 8 flowers and water needed to pass). Now theres no water and 6 flowers. I'm still having a hard time passing it though.
Hi @Vanessa, its on the list to be looked at
have passed it already
Eu também estava com muita dificuldade nesse nível. Mais ontem eu entrei aqui e mudou mesmo pra 6 flores e sem precisar pegar a água. E consegui passar de primeira até foi um alivio pois fazia umas três semanas que estava nesse. Agora estouno 1959 e é mais mais difícil. Não tem como pegar tantas águas do modo como está. Está muito difícil mesmo. Ajudem aí pessoal. Eu gosto muito desse jogo! Obrigada.
Digite seu problema aqui
That is good to hear. Let us know how it works now. Remember its not meant to be passed quickly. They are meant to be challenging. But yes I know a week or more on the same level is boringly frustrating. I only just passed one like that and I am not as high as you