Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Has anyone been able to pass this level? I've been stuck on it for a few days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's something then as you managed to pass it this time. If you hadn't been stuck so long you might have had more patience to try it longer this time. I know exactly how you feel though, the only reason I am glad I am not on the top levels yet is for the changes.
So they revised it to 5 flowers and I was able to pass but had to use several shovels for the flowers. On to the next difficult level!!
You are very welcome, one thing about this game, its my main game so I am passionate about getting it back to fun for everyone. It does seem to be a good time as they are listening
Chicken slayer, it did revert back. But even on the revised version I couldn't pass it. Thanks for passing it on!
Reports of it reverting back too which don't help. They will put it back though, I think its while they are changing a level, recent changed ones sometimes revert. Its on the list again to be looked at
Yah, spent almost a week on it, not possible to pass at all
I hear its gone back to harder but that will be an error as sometimes when they change newer ones, the recently changed ones can reset themselves. I have passed over the feedback for the level so don't worry