Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i connect the game by link the Facebook account, but it had been hacked and after i update the game my game level was lost, can have any solution to recover back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon, I am so sorry, this one has only recently shown up on the site or I would have answered before now. I suspect it may have been in the moderating room because of trigger words.
Anyway, I am going to ask you to look at a link, if you cannot get it back, there is a contact email form towards the end. Just make sure you select gameplay/lost progress to make sure you get through to the correct department, but they will be able to help you get back on track
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep