Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello! I play this game from many long time, everything was great, but now I think have a problem....I haven't magic horse!? Don't know what's going on....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
MIUI 9.5.22.0, Android version 8.1.0, game version V10.0.1. I tried everything!...:)
Hi! I passed many levels but I haven't horse yet...pls tell me why!?!...:)
I did! I am not sure if he was looking into it, I think he probably was, but I have thrown so many posts at him lately I think he has been hiding under the desk today rocking backwards and forwards shouting go away chicken slayer! LOL
I will prompt him again, thank you for your patience
Hi! I haven't magic horse yet!?! Did u pass my problem to the king team??
Thanks! Hope to be soon!
Thank you, I can pass this over to the king team now to look into. I know its frustrating but thank you for your patience
Hi Gabriela thanks for posting. I hear 90% of players have it now, so it could be you have been shifted to the 10% that doesn't, to allow the testing. Or it could just be a temp glitch. Have you restarted your phone and tried again. Has it updated recently? Can you tell me your version (game) and your android device/version please