Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
As of last week I have had no Treasure Mill available to play on either iPad or iPhone. Is it gone for now, or is it an issue with my devices? How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carly, have you checked the app store for updates as sometimes they don't auto download even if they should
The events are in testing, so if not seeing it becomes a regular thing it might be that you have been moved out of the control group so other players can test. Its more likely to be an update needed though
I still have the Treasure Mill on my android version of the game.