Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please could you fix level 1966? It is completely impossible to collect 8 sheep within 13 moves..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They test them internally, but not with many players so the computer says they work, but that's where they need real people. Don't worry, I am sure it will change
Please I also want this level to be changed. Its also impossible. not sure how they release these levels?
Have you got 3 stars on all, or have any animals unlocked? Sometimes it helps to go back and play levels that you have passed just to remind yourself that its fun lol. I video/blog so I cannot use boosters and try not to use companions. But they change the levels so often, ones I spent days making often get changed *cries*
Oh thanks:) sometimes i wish i was on lower levels that were still a bit playable:))
You are very welcome
I do have a slight ulterior motive, I am not there yet I am only in the 1800s hee hee. Seriously though you have done well to get so far
Thank you very much Chicken Slayer:)
Hi Trinityx, I am passing the feedback over for you, lets hope its changed soon!