Level 1964

Options
Farmer_yoz_
Farmer_yoz_ Posts: 36 Level 2

why has the level changed back to its original impossible requirements when you changed it for a short while to 125 sunshine’s and apples and 6 chicks plus the spider which at least gave the players half a chance. Please check it out and fix it. Thanks

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Farmer Yoz, thanks for letting us know. Sometimes its not deliberate. When they go into the game to alter other hard levels, the system for some reason seems to revert back to how recently changed levels were. At least I think that's the official reason. My personal preference would be that a group of players are threatening the studio with shovels if they don't change it quickly and they accidentally hit the wrong button haha. Seriously, I have shouted over to the King care team and they will prod the studio for everyone but there is a good chance they will have sorted it soon themselves anyway :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Farmer Yoz, thanks for letting us know. Sometimes its not deliberate. When they go into the game to alter other hard levels, the system for some reason seems to revert back to how recently changed levels were. At least I think that's the official reason. My personal preference would be that a group of players are threatening the studio with shovels if they don't change it quickly and they accidentally hit the wrong button haha. Seriously, I have shouted over to the King care team and they will prod the studio for everyone but there is a good chance they will have sorted it soon themselves anyway :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?