Can't send lives on farm heroes saga

Options
Leonie_Brouwer
Leonie_Brouwer Posts: 0 Newbie

Hey, I hope you can help me with this issue! I'm playing Farm heroes (app connected with fb) for a few years now,Β  but suddenly I can't send lives to my Facebookfriends. When I select the people I want to send, I get that fb screen (with the selected names) and have to press send. The button doesn't work, it does nothing! I play on a android phone. I have the latest updates for Android (8.0) and the game.

I tried to disconnect the game with fb and reconnect it, it didn't help. I signed off on fb and signed back in, but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have the solution? What is causing this issue?

Thanks for helping!Β 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Leonie, sorry you are having issues with this. It seems to be the Facebook platform as a whole at the moment. Sometimes it seems to work then it doesn't and unfortunately its over many games companies so it affects a lot, but at the same time, narrows the cause down. As far as I am aware, they are working closely with them to try and identify the cause. When the team are in Monday, I will see if there have been any updates. Sorry its not better news but at least its not your games fault :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?