Application bug

Options
Marci_Matula
Marci_Matula Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I have been playing this game for 2 years now and having a good time. Yesterday the application did not started after trying it multiple times so I had to reinstall it. I did not have any accounts connected to it, for ex.: facebook.

I tried to copy the data to an sd-card and now I have the app's data in an .asec file format in the sd-card. What can I do to transform the data back to the application to get my levels back? (level 1360)I really don't want to restart the game, it was my favourite one.

Thanks for the help,

Marci.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marci, first of all, do not panic :)

You do really need to connect it to something though in future, if not Facebook then the Kingdom, so that if it happens again, you can easily connect it without all the messing about. Trust me its much quicker then :)

I need you to have a look atΒ this article hereΒ I suspect most of it will not apply as you were not connected, but don't worry, there is a contact link towards the end. Make sure you select gameplay/lost progress as it says otherwise you won't get through to the helpful team. Then they will soon get you back on track :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?