Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Imposible to solve it, too little moves to get 4 sheeps, 200 Apple, 200 strawberries and 12 flowers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Waiting to hear Jessica I don't think the Farm Mod has been in today, but if you're playing on a device, keep checking for updates.
Any update on this level? I really want to continue playing. Every time I make it threw one level, I'm waiting days for the revision of the next. Its not that much fun any more
Hopeful that this gets remedied. I have had no fortunate play whatsoever. Unless you use boosters and lives it is impossible to get 400 items and 4 sheep that eat the hay, and 12 Flowers in just 12 moves.
I will pass the new feedback on too about 1971 as you shouldn't need boosters, same for 1970
I have passed level 1969 after a very fortunate play. And then, I passed in one try, using lots of pre-saved boosters, level 1970. But then level 1971 is just too hard. Maybe people have to save boosters after two or three weeks to pass 1971 in a fortunate run.
It’s because they are meant to be challenging Bruno they need to test on real people which I think ultimately they are...
I just think the company needs a new level developer, 1 level gets fixed and then immediately you can't pass the next one due to impossible requests. This is very annoying
Even in very good scenarios, I can hardly get one sheep.
Agree on too little moves.
Thank you for the feedback Leofa, some of the levels have needed a lot of tweaking unfortunately so I have added this one to the mods lists