Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
On Ipad pro, every time I win 2 hours of free lives, I don't get them, it only gives me the remaining lives out of 5 to play. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok will pass it on, thanks for confirming
Yes to use straight away, yes connected continuously to the internet.
Hi tc, thanks for using King care.Are you trying to use them straight away? Not leaving the game and coming back later to it?Are you connected to the internet at the time of winning them? (I have to ask as the mods will ask me lol)
Hi tc, thanks for using King care.
Are you trying to use them straight away? Not leaving the game and coming back later to it?
Are you connected to the internet at the time of winning them? (I have to ask as the mods will ask me lol)