Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I need a refund on some these games all of them wasnt me doing them and I want my money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Latriice, if someone else has access to your device, then please make sure its password protected so that the situation cannot happen again. Mine is set up so that the password has to be entered correctly or it won't allow it to buy, everytime I try to buy something from the store.
In the meantime, you need to follow this link for the contact information and the team will have a look into it for you
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1