Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
After waiting for level 1968 to be fixed so it is playable, I discover 1969 is another level needing fixed. This is getting frustrating. Is this the universe's way of telling me to stop playing games and read a book?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Otro nivel imposible y en el que hacen perder unos días
Depressing game...
I agree. After using my beans and money to play 1968 until it was fixed, I am in the same position with 1969. Time to play another sites games I think
level 1969. 4 black sheep, 12 flowers, 200 apples and 200 strawberries in 12 moves. Another impossible level even with the grower. Did anyone test these before releasing them?
Agree! I feel frustrated.