Level 1971

Options
13»

Answers

• Bruno-3
    Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Is this level ever getting fixed? Stuck on it for a week now and it's really getting old :/

• Duncan_Atherton
    Duncan_Atherton Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Ok so it's down to 350 and has been for a few days. I enjoy a challenge, but I'm getting closer to giving up on this game, I play on the PC and always have done, and not on the app. 350 is no doubt achievable when you're on the app and can get extra bonuses, but playing on the PC you get 3 spades 1 tractor 1 +1 and 1 collector, and I don't care who you are you are not getting 350 with those bonuses.Does anybody actually test out these levels? It doesn't bother me if a level takes me weeks if I know it can be done. This can't. I've done many a level in the past and then the targets have been reduced afterwards. This is just very very poor from King. :(

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will pass the feedback on again Duncan. Sometimes they tweak but its not quite enough :)

• Duncan_Atherton
    Duncan_Atherton Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I will pass the feedback on again Duncan. Sometimes they tweak but its not quite enough :)

Thanks. Well, it's been sorted, they upped the moves to 20 and reduced the target to 300, which actually made it reasonably easy, I do wonder though how or even if they test the levels. Like most games, some are easy and some are really difficult, but when it is clearly impossible, how have they set the targets in the first place? If you have say 20 attempts and you struggle to get 100 when the target is 1000, then surely some alarm bells should be ringing somewhere?? :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?