Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Any suggestions on how to complete level1970 would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Farmer Yoz, I do have one, have a go at an older level, or try another game temporarily, just don't go far, its on the studio review list
Excellent tips thank you Gameron
I have passed this level with a couple of players and you do tick igniter at the start with 6 spades and focus on the 4 oyster shells quickly that are not at the bottom but the 2 on each side Once you clear these they will start dropping from the top so the bottom row of oysters are not so impossible as you only end up needing some of them. Collect your carrots to set off igniter when ever you can. I found you really have to multitask though overall.
I will pass it on Bruno. I have found the same and level 9 of pearls paradise was ridiculous. It was certainly a waste of boosters winning the few there were.
I have also noticed that pretty much 100% of treasure mills are impossible to finish. When they were introduced they were good, actually passable, but literally every single one of them I can barely get to level 4 and sometimes level 5 which is definitely impassable. I can't remember the last time I've actually finished one. I also noticed that on the other like challenges like pearl or whatever longer challenge you guys post I can only reach maximum level 7 and that's it, after that they are all impossible to finish. Please do something with that too. Cheers