Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I use to be able to share onto my Timeline a level I had completed on Farm Heroes Saga. I cannot do this now. In the last few weeks, when I click on 'Share', it does not go onto my Timeline
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey James, official word is the game says you can do it... but Facebook doesn’t allow it anymore because of spamming. If you really wanted to share an awesome score you could always screenshot and share
Hi James, thank you for posting on King care. Its seems to be a facebook problem. I have noticed lately its been marking posts I have shared as spam too, so it seems likely that it thinks its unwanted. I will ask the team though if they have heard anything
Hi James, thank you for posting on King care.
Its seems to be a facebook problem. I have noticed lately its been marking posts I have shared as spam too, so it seems likely that it thinks its unwanted. I will ask the team though if they have heard anything
You are very welcome, happy playing