I use to be able to share onto my Timeline a level I had completed on Farm Heroes Saga.Cannot

Options
James_Fadian
James_Fadian Posts: 2 Newbie

I use to be able to share onto my Timeline a level I had completed on Farm Heroes Saga. I cannot do this now. In the last few weeks,  when I click on 'Share', it does not go onto my Timeline 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey James, official word is the game says you can do it... but Facebook doesn’t allow it anymore because of spamming. If you really wanted to share an awesome score you could always screenshot and share :) 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi James, thank you for posting on King care. 

Its seems to be a facebook problem. I have noticed lately its been marking posts I have shared as spam too, so it seems likely that it thinks its unwanted. I will ask the team though if they have heard anything :)

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey James, official word is the game says you can do it... but Facebook doesn’t allow it anymore because of spamming. If you really wanted to share an awesome score you could always screenshot and share :) 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome, happy playing :)

• James_Fadian
    James_Fadian Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi James, thank you for posting on King care. 

Its seems to be a facebook problem. I have noticed lately its been marking posts I have shared as spam too, so it seems likely that it thinks its unwanted. I will ask the team though if they have heard anything :)

Cheers that answers my question Chicken Slayer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?