Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I think requirement are too high, not totally off like some previous levels, but even if I get close to other requirements, the amount of mushrooms (50) is too high.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
35 mushrooms 120 carrots and beets , and 10 flowers is still to high even the booster. I have yet to get 35 mushrooms.
It was updated today to 35. I was able to pass just to get stuck on 1982. 10 moves is definitely not enough
In king.com it's now 35 mushrooms. Wondering why so big difference depending on with what you play...
Yes, mine is still at 50 too. The highest I was able to get was 30
I continue speaking with myself : ) Requirement are now little lower (38 mushrooms) and I passed the level with little help of boosters.
The highest amount of mushrooms is 21...and played it over and over again. Out of boosters and goldbars. Used them to pas al the other levels after 1977..but Iam stuck. Totally...50 is way to high
Is this level on the list to be checked by the studio?