Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Another impossible level! It is so frustrating. When will the impossible levels be changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did it eventually, but had to use 5 extra moves.
They have changed it but, at the moment, still cannot do it.
Now the team has adjusted the requirements it ought to be able to be completed
I agree with everyone else. Impossible to do.
I totally agree! Level 1973 is just impossible and it's been the same the last few levels. I understand that they need to be more difficult but this is just pathetic!
100 carrots, 100 prunes, 22 firecrackers, and 7 chicks, in 14 moves!!!!...after level 1968 every level is to hard to solve, only after it is fixed. What is going wrong in the farm. 4 levels in 3 weeks, and I finished one by spending extra goldbars. I'm done as well, friends left the game too.
Right
Too much!!!!! I'm done!