Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi! I m level 1163, and my achievements in profile are all still 0%. Is there a problem? Is there something special to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeremie,
I'm curious too :-)
Which model of mobile device to you have? Thanks if you can also post a screenshot of your missing items in the game and I'll have a look what the issue is.
- Mark
Lol you have more patience than me, I just want to get on playing I passed it over to the mods so I will let you know when I hear anything
HAHAHA! I m playing farm heroes on phone and computer, and yes i don't worry too much, but i m a curious guy!
Hi Jeremie, which device are you playing on? I think it could just be a glitch, but I wouldn't worry too much as they are just virtual badges anyway