Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Before I waste more time, is level 1974 possible to pass. It's getting ridiculous now...every level needs tweaking .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I managed it after many many attempts and had to use lots of boosters. Level 1975 is even worse! Not enough moves. King really do need to rethink these levels and stop making them impossible to pass without losing the will to live.
I think all players should ask King why it has abandoned fun elements of the game, strategic elements of the game, and has instead made each level impossible, each more impossible to "win" without using boosters, and really, it isn't fun anymore. I think King has abandoned this game, and its players, because it has reached the end of the line in its own interest in keeping this game fun and fresh. Its ridiculous. Seriously, not fun.
Another time to stay two days without playing..........
Yes. It really is impossible to pass.