Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Another impossible level. Not enough moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I played yesterday I had 18 moves if I remember it correctly, today I only have 11.
Luckily this one got fixed, yay
This is insane.. so getting over this game. Finally finish the previous level with a ton of boosters only to end up on this crap again and again and again. Hate it
King seems to not care about keeping the game fun and the elements of the game fresh; instead, King is relying on making the "win" impossible, even with boosters. Time to give up the game.