Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
12 flowers, 25 waters, 2 fireflies and 70 carrots in 19 moves, has anyone been successful in completing the level if so hints as to how, would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah I know how it goes, trust me. A little luck.. Some of these levels are so boring when you have to rely on that. We need the fun back
Yes the shovels do work, and yes, I used 6 shovels. And use the booster for growing the flowers, and a little luck:)..I know
Another player used shovels on their flowers, have you tried that?
Other than that, its on the list