Level 1974

Options
Clara_Bijvoet
Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

level 1974 was a unsolvable hard one. It was changed so it's could be played again.BUT!!!!...after half a day it's back to the unrealistic one again. 150 carrots 150 prunes 6 sheeps (2 black) recreate hay fields  in 12 MOVES again..and...stuck again for more then one week now. Why is it changed?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Clara, I suspect they have changed another level and what seems to happen is an older levels change gets reverted. My theory is its something in the programming so I will let them know. Its the second complaint about it happening I have seen tonight. Don't worry, I am sure it will go back :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Clara, I suspect they have changed another level and what seems to happen is an older levels change gets reverted. My theory is its something in the programming so I will let them know. Its the second complaint about it happening I have seen tonight. Don't worry, I am sure it will go back :)

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

It did:)  

Now stuck again on 1977. Passed other levels with extra moves, but this one isn't possible. Even not with bought goldbars or boosters. It shouldn't be going this way. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aha well that is something :D

And yes, 1977 is on the long long list and I quite agree, they will end up losing players and I know they do not want that :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?