Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My game will not share when I am finished a level, it just repeats the picture over and over. I have to click on the X in order to go on to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mildred,
For some time ago it was easier to share high scores on Facebook. Those days are gone since there are now much more restricted use of what games can post on timelines. We still have the feature in the game but for now I think the best you can do is to grab a screenshot of you perfect 3star highscore and post it manually. It will also look more personalized and get more attention ;-)