Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Magic beans appears to be missing on levels..i had 21500 now 0 !!! What is king doing ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there Gemma,
I've seen other players telling the same thing and we're looking into the issue.
I've heard someone say that it happened when their mobile was without Internet. Was it the same for you?
Hi there Ichbins,
Have a look if the game is proper connected to Facebook and that you have Internet connection on your mobile device.
These two threads might help you out:
Android: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
iOS: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
My beans are missing, too. And I had a lot... More than 200.000.... This morning everything was OK, but tonight 0!!!!
Hi Gemma,
I see you have marked the thread as solved. Did you manage to get the beans back?
Was it the missing Internet connection that caused the issue?
Anyway, I hope everything's OK again and I wish you lots of fun with Farm Heroes Saga :-)
- Mark