Level 2006 please review

Options

Answers

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Level after level, it keeps going on. After passing one, the next one gives troubles as well. So sad...

• Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

i am thinking of quitting this game due to its insanely difficulty to pass. many levels like this happens over and over so sucks!

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

There is a thing, what makes  me a bit pissed off) sell gold bars for a product that isn't working properly. And not once..levels that doesn't work well, keep coming.One finished (after fixing), and the next one is already there. It's more waiting then fun to play.  I really want to quit, but I made it this far, also bought a couple of time goldbars, ..I can't :p dmn;) 

• Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Yep, another impossible level. This is so annoying

• Plop
    Plop Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Level after level, it keeps going on. After passing one, the next one gives troubles as well. So sad...

This game sucks
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

Surely it wouldn’t be too difficult to get an actual human to try levels to make sure they are possible? No point to the booster trail when you have to wait for almost every level to be rectified before you can continue

Totally agree
  • Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Yes. I absolutely agree Clara. I've stuck with this game for so long and got this far. Now I don't want to give it up. I suppose that is what the developers want - it's a business to make money after all! I get peed off with myself and them when I cave in and spend gold bars to pass a level instead of waiting a week or more for them to fix it. We shouldn't have to wait for a fix. Oops sounds like it's an addiction. Oh dear:(

• Ermi_
    Ermi_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey KING: you sould reward all the players that make your job : that is to say testing the game as we do every day with all these impossible levels, don't you think ?

• Tom_Noble
    Tom_Noble Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

1 sheep and 200 food each would be possible. please fix it felix

• facebooklep
    facebooklep Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Me pasa lo mismo.estoy aburriendo me ya de pedir revisiones continuamente.despues de más de 2000 niveles,voy a tener q abandonar este juego....

It is so frustrating having to ask for these revisions for almost every game. Es tan frustrante tener que pedir estas revisiones para casi todos los juegos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?