All the King games I have installed on my Kindle Fire will not load.

Options
Diana_Walker
Diana_Walker Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑

It started with Farm Heroes and now it is affecting all the King games. I am unable to open them past the first page. As soon as the title page comes up screen goes blank and then I'm back at my home page. I have reset the Kindle back to factory settings and re-installed all the apps I need. I get the error message Appstore connection failure or Appstore not connected on your device download now. Has anyone come across this problem. 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Diana,

I've seen your previous post and was hoping the factory reset would fix the Kindle.

You might have to look further into the Appstore connection failure error message. Once the Kindle is working correctly you should be able to download, install and run all games without further issues.

• Diana_Walker
    Diana_Walker Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Diana,

I've seen your previous post and was hoping the factory reset would fix the Kindle.

You might have to look further into the Appstore connection failure error message. Once the Kindle is working correctly you should be able to download, install and run all games without further issues.

I have been on the phone to Amazon about this and they don't know why it's happening. I have taken all games off again and reinstalled, so far so good. Thank you for your help Mark.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?