Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
What is going on levels are way to difficult to play! Level 2010 not enough moves! Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought I’d give the Webby barn bonus levels a try while waiting for 2010 to be fixed - what a surprise, level 9 not possible either!
Thank you
This level has now been modified. More moves lower targets.
It's getting ridiculous. I've never bought bonuses to complete levels, but I often used to pay for the 2 hours unlimited play (and ok yes that came with bonuses but that's not the point).
What's the point of now paying for 2 hours unlimited play when you can almost guarantee you'll be faced with an impossible level before you've done 15 minutes?
I wonder if anyone at King actually tries to play these levels before they're released.....This level is ridiculous with only 14 moves. Please investigate!
I have the same problem. There are not enough moves!
É IMPOSSIVEL passar!
I also agree that 2009 was way to easy after being modified, there needs to be a happy medium!
guys seriously..do smth. about this levels..I mean I understand the'y don't all need to be easy..but again..2010 it's impossible, there just aren't enough moves...
I have just spent about 10 days on level 2009 which was then modified..and almost made too simple, now get to 2010 to find its also impossible without buying extra moves as far to many chickens to hatch in so few moves never mind growing so many flowers and collecting fruit. Seriously fed up now with King. These games are meant to be fun and yes testing but it impossible.
I can’t open that thread, but level 2010 is silly, are all these levels going to be like this now, thinking about giving up which is a shame considering I’ve got this far!
Have the same problem. As a player I prefer one thread for each impossible level, it makes it easier to find info about the specific level I am playing.
Hi there Deykalowe,
Thanks for telling. I've seen other players mentioning the same thing.
I know some of the higher levels in Farm Heroes are currently being modified. I've created this thread with info: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/difficult-level-in-farm-heroes-saga-please-see-this-thread