Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Impossible level again. Really tired of this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not been fixed on android! My friend uses iPad and has stormed through loads of levels first time while we have to wait days for a fix.
wait and see level 2027! HAHAHAHA!
I'm also on android and it's not been fixed on mine
Weird. I am on android and it was updated on Saturday for me.
It's been fixed for 2 days....
If they don't fix this level, I am done with Farm Heroes Saga. No sense in playing anymore since I will not pay nor use up all my extras like beans to beat one level.
I can manage spiders about 200 apples with use of bonuses but never managed more than 4 chicks. Impossible.
The spiders and amounts are possible, but hatch out eggsome to get 9 chicks...impossible. 2 chicks made it.. with help of some shovels. Getting 9 chicken is impossible with the amounts of eggs in this level.
King shall reset the bonus lost due to this
You right! Its impossible!
They clearly don't try them out first
Same. Every level is impossible till they revise them a few days later.