Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I restarted Farm hero I got all the way to level 115 and Bonnie Booster isn't showing up and I want her back. How can I do that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lori,
Bonnie is one of the events in Farm Heroes Saga that is being tested for a segment of our players, and some of the events are only available for a limited time period.
We are currently in the process of trying new events so you might see other events in the game - most of them will be available during the weekends. Just make sure to have the game updated to the latest version.
Kind regards,
-Mark