ios 12.0 several king games lost internet connection

NaiaNaia Posts: 27 ✭✭

Candy crush, soda, pet saga, jelly, and super farm heros no say no internet connection even though I have internet.  I have followed all the steps and advice (FB settings, etc) as well as offloading the app and reinstalling.  Nothing helps.

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,728 Superstar

Hi Gloria, I am going to give you a link to troubleshoot your Apple device.  See if any of that works for you.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-apple-device

If not, please write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin.  No one has reported Jelly not loading.  It seems to be CC Saga on the computer not loading.

• NaiaNaia Posts: 27 ✭✭

Hi Gloria, I am going to give you a link to troubleshoot your Apple device.  See if any of that works for you.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-apple-device

If not, please write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin.  No one has reported Jelly not loading.  It seems to be CC Saga on the computer not loading.

I tried the facebook suggestions and the restarting of my phone. Here are more glitches beyond just unable to connect. On CC, special candy collection is not giving a reward at 60, it's just counting beyond, so it shows 68/60. On Farm heroes, on my phone my green beans is showing zero but on FB I have my 5 million plus. If I click on the zero, it says to connect to the internet. On Pet saga, the VS challenge is stuck at 00:00:00. It says I'm in the lead but has frozen at 00:00 and special events is frozen on coming soon. On Soda, I don't get bubblegum hill or any other challenges. On jelly, I no longer get the daily booster or the free Misty or free Otis type events. On all, if I click FB connect or kingdom, either nothing happens or I go through the steps and it says connection failed, no internet.