Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It either just spins if I try to break the piggy bank of if I try to purchase s boost it just whites if out and won’t change screen. I have to close the app and lose the game to reset
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JaxK,
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.
On Windows 10, Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.