How do I pass level 2068 if I only can make 3 flowers?

Answers

• callisto
    callisto Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have this problem as well. My Google play account shows that I'm using the latest version and am reluctant to download given all the caveats that are posted about losing you boosters.

I also tried playing at King.com. The first time, four seeds came down, but I couldn't pass the level because it was full of useless boosters that wasted moves. The second time, only two seeds came down and the third time three seeds came down. In each case, I've grown all the flowers and broken every snow ball looking for the seeds, but they just aren't there. I'm totally stuck until this is resolved.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @MarkHawk could you look into this again please with the studio when you are all back in the office :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,162 Candy Moderator
    Hello @callisto and @Julsagan! Welcome to the "New" King Community :)

I have passed this level more than a month ago.  I did not have any issue with the seeds dropping down.  In my game (mobile), it did work just like @MarkHawk mentioned.  Like always, once we plant the seeds that exist on the board, the new ones appeared /dropped down.  It was fine with regards to the Flower seeds but had hard time with collecting all the clamsters(!!!)  Hence, it took few trials for me to win that level.

So anyway, after reading your post, I just went back to the level and played it again (on my mobile). 
    My first surprise is that "a flower seed dropped down even without planting the other 2 that are already available";
    The second surprise is that "even after collecting those available 3 flowers, 4th one did not appear at all!!! 

I am not sure why!!  The game is ALL RIGHT in the PC game.  I have just played on Game Room.  The seeds dropped down as soon as we "break the ice" -- there was no need of planting!!!  Checked & tried more than 5 times.  It is the same,  I would advice you to play this level on the PC to beat it.  

** Just a tip from fellow player -- to win this level, do not choose the booster "Hitter" BUT always choose "Grower".  We can simply concentrate on collecting the "Clamsters" while the boosters helps with flowers :+1:

All the best & have a nice day/evening!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    @MarkHawk could you look into this again please with the studio when you are all back in the office :)
    Hi guys. I'm checking in here from Santa's sleigh a few miles south of Greenland with a sparse satellite link. I'll check this with the game studio. Until then I think @Pummy_Raj 's suggestion with playing the level on Facebook might do the trick :+1:
  • lokus
    lokus Posts: 3 Newbie
    Unfortunaty I have the same issue and playing on fb doesn’t help. Any help?
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @lokus welcome to the community!
    I know you might already have, but have you checked for updates in the store? 
  • lokus
    Hi @Chicken Slayer
    thanks for your reply. I have double checked and everything is up to date. Maybe I will just wait for a new update.
  • Lady_Choo
    I will tag @QueenB as well as she is the CM who will be around and perhaps she could check with the studio to see if there are any other reports.
    What we would usually suggest though if you haven't any saved boosters and are connected to either Facebook or the Kingdom, could you try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling it and hopefully that will fix the issue!
  • lokus

I don’t know how, but perseverance always pays off. I was playing round or two, from time to time and finally my 4th seed appeared :)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    Awesome news @lokus 😉👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?