level 2030

Clara_Bijvoet
Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

what i dont understand.

Levels got fixed after a lot of ppl who stukch on the same level. This one again, after fixing 2029/2028  thank you. and now wait for another week. this becomes a usual thing that we know now......sigh

My question:  i see ppl asking for fixing  HIGHER lvl's because they stuck as well. So..... they passed the ones above. So they WERE possible! So how come, they became impossible  again, and many ppl have to ask for another extra critical view!!!  Do levels after fixing, or else change in the impossible ones???    i really dont understand the the process of developing. I'm lost....so explain it please..

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,869 Sweet Legend

Hi Clara,

Regarding the higher levels and the reason, you can read what Mark (Community Manager) wrote about it here:   https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/cant-get-lives

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

I read Marks comment, but doesn't solve the problem. Still stuck on the level. 

Kind of ehab time, that's the answer.hahahaha....Thx, ok. But can't agree with the repeated question if I want to buy coldbars to finish the lvl, in rehab time:)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,139 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Clara_Bijvoet

Are you still stuck in the level # 2030?  Do you need hints or did you already pass the level?  I know you have asked your question more than 15 days ago.  I am on level #2035... It took more than few trails for me to win that level... the goal was 250 Strawberries, 40 Water drops, 14 flowers & 20 shells in 20 moves.

But just in case. if you still need help ----  It's always best for these hard (or any of these higher) levels to take help of a "Companion".  It does help a lot :+1:  So, in level #2030, choose the "Grower".  Also, ALWAYS KEEP some Shovels in hand.  And you might have to use 1 or 2 "Color Collector" (the dog) & some "Tractor Booster" too.  But, it is better than getting stuck in a level for more than few days.  

** One heads-up though.... do not use the "Color Collector" or the "Tractor Booster" unless you are very close to achieving your goal.  I too prefer not using Gold Bars.  We can gain the other boosters in "Daily Bonus".  It's hard to earn the Gold Bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?