My Kindle fire keeps crashing on 'farm heroes'

Options
Abbstar
Abbstar Posts: 4 Newbie
I have tried time settings, sync , detecting books etc but nothing will work. it will load up with the orange king page, then onto the play and as soon as I hit play it just sits down and home back to my kindle home page, say an error has occurred. I have been playing this game on my kindle for yeas and this has only just happened!  PLEASE HELP!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    hI @Abbstar, you posted your message in the wrong community.  This is for Candy Crush Saga.  See if the information on this link helps you: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201734230

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi, Moving this to Farm Heroes Saga support page. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2018
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Abbstar thanks for posting. You have been playing for years, is it on the same device or a newer one?
    Try these suggestions and if they don't work, let me know which kindle you have, the OS version and the app version please. Also please check all 3 for updates :)

• Go to Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications and find the problem app. Then, tap Force stop and Clear cache.
    • If that doesn’t work, then try uninstalling the app via Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications > [App name] > Uninstall. Restart your device by holding down the Power button for 40 seconds, and then reinstall the app.
    • You can find some additional advice in Amazon’s help section.
  • Abbstar
    Abbstar Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Chicken Slayer,
    Thankyou for you help.
    I have been playing on my Kindle fire HD (3rd Gen) version 5.10.12  for years and can't understand what has happened...soooo frustrating!
    Been on the Amazon site and still nothing! Uninstall it and reinstalled and it just goes back to loading the king page and then crashes again! amazon App Store connection failure an error occurred connecting to amazon App Store.

Regards Abbstar 
  • bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I had the same problem on my fire tablet. I had to uninstall and reinstall every time, losing all my boosters in the process. I got sick of that installed Google play store on my fire tablet. To do this it takes about four or five simple steps downloading APK files. Just Google how to install Google play store on your fire and you will find simple instructions. Since I installed this version from playstore it hasn't crashed, keeping my fingers crossed. I no longer horde my boosters from quests and daily bonuses because I just know once I get them saved up the App will crash and I'll lose them all.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Ah @Abbstar I know what you mean by that connection error. Someone said if you wait a minute the message goes but mine didn't. I cannot play paradise bay on any of them, not even the brand new ones. It could be that it is no longer so compatible with the game as they have to keep it updated as much as possible for all the new devices. @MarkHawk might be able to help :)
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @bjkeough King actually advise that you don't save too many for this reason. Often its not actually the game at fault, it can be a hardware glitch but you end up with the same result.  It reminds me of a joke about why Microsoft don't make cars lol. There are so many ways of earning them though on mobiles that we shouldn't need to hoard them. I never use mine anyway although I only play on Facebook. Other than the shovels. And they don't count cos they are beans funded :)
  • bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    @bjkeough King actually advise that you don't save too many for this reason. Often its not actually the game at fault, it can be a hardware glitch but you end up with the same result.  It reminds me of a joke about why Microsoft don't make cars lol. There are so many ways of earning them though on mobiles that we shouldn't need to hoard them. I never use mine anyway although I only play on Facebook. Other  leveld than the shovels. And they don't count cos they are beans funded :)
    Need to save them for impossible levels like let it snow lvl 18. I seriously don't think it's possible to beat,.  people say this all the time about levels but I've been through them all and this is literally impossible. you can even have dozens upon dozens of each booster and not beat this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?