Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Chicken_Slayer said: @bjkeough King actually advise that you don't save too many for this reason. Often its not actually the game at fault, it can be a hardware glitch but you end up with the same result. It reminds me of a joke about why Microsoft don't make cars lol. There are so many ways of earning them though on mobiles that we shouldn't need to hoard them. I never use mine anyway although I only play on Facebook. Other leveld than the shovels. And they don't count cos they are beans funded Need to save them for impossible levels like let it snow lvl 18. I seriously don't think it's possible to beat,. people say this all the time about levels but I've been through them all and this is literally impossible. you can even have dozens upon dozens of each booster and not beat this level.