Booster trail

Maddy6Maddy6 Posts: 3
Hello,
Can someone please tell me why the Bosster Trail does not appear to me?

Thank you😙

Comments

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 7,476 Superstar
    hi @Maddy6 and welcome to the community.
    Are you playing on a mobile device? Its only available via the app at this time, but doesn't appear to everyone as its being rolled out slowly. Keep checking for updates though :)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance. 
  • Maddy6Maddy6 Posts: 3
    Hello, I am playing on my mobile, yes, but I play on the tablet as well and it does not appear on neither of them. 
    Thank you for your answer I'll wait for updates then.🤗
    Sometimes if you have no boosters and your progress is synced with Facebook or the Kingdom so its saved, uninstalling, rebooting your device then reinstalling it can make things like that appear. Its not guarenteed, but it might be worth a try :)

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance. 
  • Maddy6Maddy6 Posts: 3
    I did that, and it didn t work😭
    :'( aw no!