level 2168 is too hard

Options
kitmil
kitmil Posts: 11 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
level 2168 is too hard, i cannot get all the bugs, chickens, raindrops, and suns in 20 moves.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for highlighting this level. I will take your feedback to the game studio - first of all to verify the level criteria and secondly to make sure that it is passable.
    Thing is.. all levels after 1800 and up are really tricky! Some of them requires a good board and others requires sharp skills in order to complete them. Levels gets progressively more difficult and there will be future levels that will seem impossible. 
    Sometimes a level can be easier to play on FB instead of mobile so this is the first thing I always try once I get stuck. I pass this idea on while I check with the guys in the game studio.

- Mark

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Kitmil,

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your co-players can help you with some of the tips & suggestions :)

As of the level # 2168, it is definitely beatable WITH the help of a Companion and few "Shovel" boosters.  I just tried without any Companion help and have not used any boosters.  I was shy of 1 chicken & about 9 Suns to the total goal.

You CAN do it  =) All the best :+1:

** If you would like to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box!

• kitmil
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Kitmil,

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your co-players can help you with some of the tips & suggestions :)

As of the level # 2168, it is definitely beatable WITH the help of a Companion and few "Shovel" boosters.  I just tried without any Companion help and have not used any boosters.  I was shy of 1 chicken & about 9 Suns to the total goal.

You CAN do it  =) All the best :+1:

** If you would like to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box! 

ok thanks for the encouragement. i have used a companion every time i played it. as someone who played over 2000 levels, i only give feedback when i deem a level to be absolutely impossible. i find getting 3 bugs, 2 chckens, 170 droplets, and 170 suns to be unreasonable. is this the right place to give feedback to the people who work on this app? can you point in that direction, or are they not listening to feedback from customers anymore?

• mrazy
    mrazy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I created an account just to comment on this level. Were you ever able to pass it? I wasn't and now, goodness knows why, it's gotten even harder! One must find 3 bugs, 5 chickens, 225 suns, and 225 droplets! Just like you, I've passed 2,000 levels, but I can't even get close on this one.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @kitmil :)

Yes, I do understand that you are giving your feedback :+1:  I just wanted to give my input as I have tried that level.  Probably, I got a lucky board may be!!

** To answer your question... Yes! the King team members do look at the posts.  I have heard many times that levels were improved / tweaked!  But, the team cannot make the changes, it is completely up to the King to decide whether to change a level or not!

Hope this makes sense!  Have a nice day/evening  =)  
  • yoanyo
    yoanyo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Je confirme: le niveau 2168 est trop difficile 
    il me demande enfants en plus des soleils et des gouttes d'eau ?????????
  • mrazy
    mrazy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    I just wanted to give my input as I have tried that level.  Probably, I got a lucky board may be!!

Yes, but have you tried it recently, Pummy_Raj? The requirements have doubled.
  • yoanyo
    yoanyo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • kitmil
    Options
    OMG THEY RAISED THE REQUIREMENTS!? it took me a few weeks to get 3 bugs, 2 chickens, 170 droplets, and 170 suns. I used a companion and helpers to get me to pass that. They should have lowered the requirements to 3 bugs, 1 chicken, maybe 100 droplets and suns. You guys are screwed. I wish they listen to our feedback more closely if we're past 2,000 levels, we know the game pretty well. i can't believe they raised it. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @kitmil, looks like the goal of Chicks, Water drops & Suns is raised from 3, 175 & 175 to 5, 225 & 225!

Hello @mrazy, I have just played the level as it's been more than a week since I tried it.  I did pass the level with 1 star (only),  But, spent 6 shovels, 1 Egg Cracker booster & bought 5 extra moves!  I felt the trickiest part was the "fire flies" as the board keeps moving, because of that, their lights were getting turned off!!  And, the Hen being single was also hard to get the eggs!!

I am pretty sure the King Team will be looking into the issue :)

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for highlighting this level. I will take your feedback to the game studio - first of all to verify the level criteria and secondly to make sure that it is passable.
    Thing is.. all levels after 1800 and up are really tricky! Some of them requires a good board and others requires sharp skills in order to complete them. Levels gets progressively more difficult and there will be future levels that will seem impossible. 
    Sometimes a level can be easier to play on FB instead of mobile so this is the first thing I always try once I get stuck. I pass this idea on while I check with the guys in the game studio.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?