Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Pummy_Raj said: I just wanted to give my input as I have tried that level. Probably, I got a lucky board may be!!
Pummy_Raj said: Hello @Kitmil,Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your co-players can help you with some of the tips & suggestions As of the level # 2168, it is definitely beatable WITH the help of a Companion and few "Shovel" boosters. I just tried without any Companion help and have not used any boosters. I was shy of 1 chicken & about 9 Suns to the total goal.You CAN do it All the best ** If you would like to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box! ok thanks for the encouragement. i have used a companion every time i played it. as someone who played over 2000 levels, i only give feedback when i deem a level to be absolutely impossible. i find getting 3 bugs, 2 chckens, 170 droplets, and 170 suns to be unreasonable. is this the right place to give feedback to the people who work on this app? can you point in that direction, or are they not listening to feedback from customers anymore?